miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

Reported Speech

B1 Grammar: Reporte Speech


  • I want to go to the football match, but I don’t have enough money”. 
               Hannah said that she  Wanted  to go to the football match, but she didn’t have enough money.
  • I can swim really fast.’
          He said that he could swim really fast.

  • I’m going to London tomorrow.’

             Tom said he was going to London the following day. 
  • Maria apologised for not coming. She said she had been busy ____.

            that day

  •  I’ve done it!
             I told you that I had done it



Reported Speech:





  • "I'm starting my new job tomorrow."
            She told me that she  was starting her new job the next day.
     
  • "I haven't done this kind of job before."

           She said that she hadn't done this kind of job before.

  • "I want to get promoted really soon."

          She told me that she wanted to get promoted really soon.

  • "I left my job last week.

          She told me that she had left her job the week before

  • "I can't stop thinking about it.


           She said that she couldn't stop thinking about it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario